
This is what we do when it snows! We have found a large park with a large popular hill. The girls love it and Ally will go by herself too!
Candy Jar (2018) Online-Film HD - AMAZING
6 years ago
Welcome to the Andy, Candice, Ally, Manda and Will blog!

This is what we do when it snows! We have found a large park with a large popular hill. The girls love it and Ally will go by herself too!
Posted by Utah Dancer at 9:11 AM
3 comments:
Hey, your blog looks good. I'll be interested in watching it grow.
BJ
my mom wanted to say good times but that's not a good idea.. so I will write it... down there....
GOOD TIMES!!!!
(in a English accent..)
also we are ABCdarians can you spell that? A-B-C-darian I like things neat and orderly SO DON't MESS ANYTHING UP!! (as my mother says)
my mom wanted to say good times but that's not a good idea.. so I will write it... down there....
GOOD TIMES!!!!
(in a English accent..)
also we are ABCdarians can you spell that? A-B-C-darian I like things neat and orderly SO DON't MESS ANYTHING UP!! (as my mother says)
Post a Comment