WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Sunday, December 16, 2007


Just taken before a performance of Scrooge--my girls were so good and they loved it! Also, Ally was a mademoiselle in the Utah Regional Ballet performance of the Nutcracker. So, here are the two cousins who participated in The Nutcracker--together! So much fun!

2 comments:

L.R.L said...

your girls look like little missionaries...I love it.

p.s. HELLO

Love, Lisa

Nate and Amy said...

What lovely girls! I wish I could have seen them perform. Such talent! They must have gotten it from their mother ;-)
Amy