WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Andy and I will be attending the annual Utah Regional Ballet Gala tonight. It is fun to have a reason to get dressed up. The girls have a blast eating popcorn and watching movies with their babysitter. So, hopefully it will be a fun evening for us all.

3 comments:

rochelle said...

I like what you've done with your blog! I love the pictures- and the picture at the top of you and Andy is especially good!
I hope you all have fun tonight!

Dani said...

I also love your blog's new look!

I wish I could have gone tonight too. Maybe next year. I hope you guys had fun!

Christy said...

I love all the new stuff on the blog! I honestly gasped and said "what a handsome couple" out loud when I saw the photo on the top. And I am home alone. So that means I was talking to myself.
I love you guys so so much!
Christy