WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE
This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.
Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.
Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!
3 comments:
You've got some nice photos there, Candice. I think Grandpa had a wonderful time with everyone. Your girls looked very cute and I love the cards they made for Memorial Day. What a great idea!
Candice, you did a great job of capturing the evening with your photos. We will always be able to remember this nice evening with Dad because you have some great photos of everyone. High Five!!
Great job! I just wish I hadn't forgotten my camera, especially after seeing all the great pictures you got of everyone.
Post a Comment