WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Monday, August 04, 2008

3 comments:

Dani said...

Love all the pictures... looks like so much fun! Glad you are back though. We need to get together!

Mustang Suzie said...

Okay, I know I commented on some of these photos yesterday, but you must have deleted that post and re posted! Again, it looks like you all had a great time together and the scenery is just beautiful. I love all the smiles. Real good kid stuff--for growing up. We've missed your little family and need to get together as soon as Dad is up to it. Thanks for sharing. Mom

Wrangler Ron said...

Looks you had a great time in a beautiful place. What a lot of fun for the family to participate in together. Great photos too.