Well, life is tough sometimes. There is no getting around that fact. The lesson in Relief Society this past Sunday was good for me as we discussed Joseph Smith, the trials he went through, and his attitude through it all. As many of you know, we decided not to buy the house after all. We were given some misinformation from our lender--he forgot to tell us some new rules for those wanting to buy an additional property (we still own the PG condo)--and we just didn't feel good about some of the pressures put on us by the seller's real estate person. All in all, it just didn't work out. And we have definitely been in limbo trying to figure it all out. Mom and Dad have been great through all of this. We stayed with them nearly a month! They handled the impromtu(ness) of it all with a lot of patience. It was really fun to see the girls spend so much time with them. They love them! And we do too. Thanks, mom and dad!
So, we found a very inexpensive condo to rent while we figure out our next home purchase. We have been having trouble gettting the heat to work but it will be sorted out soon we hope. But we are saving money while we are here and that is always a good thing.
Meanwhile, I haven't blogged. Sorry. And we haven't recognized birthdays over the blog either and sorry for that too. I would like to however recognize Ally turning 8. I can't believe it! A week ago we took her shopping for her new scriptures (complete with embossed name) and to get her ears pierced. We had decided that at eight she was old enough to take care of them and she has done a great job. She was so brave during the piercings too. Just winced and that was all. For a kid who hates (or shall I say loathes) needles, she was awesome! Over the weekend we put together a poster for her class--asked for by the teacher--and it was so fun looking through her photos. My next post will include some of those photos. One thing about Ally and photos, I didn't know it was possible to have such pretty school pictures! I always thought of school pictures as embarrassing because of the background and the lighting but Ally has managed to always have such pretty school photos! Tomorrow I get to come to her class and read one of her favorite short books--she didn't want me to worry about "favorites" per say so I am reading a Jerry Seinfeld Halloween Book which always makes us laugh.
Candy Jar (2018) Online-Film HD - AMAZING
6 years ago



3 comments:
Guess we are all catching up on our blogs! We had fun with Ally too and it was actually on her birthday! I think you are making the right choices in regards to a new home and I'll be excited for you when that happens. That will be one appreciated home! We will miss all of you being here--but we are not very far away. Love you. Mom
I'm sorry things worked out the way they did. Mom's right though, I'll bet it's a blessing in disguise! We love you guys!
You guys are so brave! I love you!
Post a Comment