WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Taylor is in the MTC!! Whahoo, kiddo!! Rhonda, you are an amazing mom. I know it will be tough at first--you miss him so much--but, you did it! You raised a fantastic son--obedient and true!!



2 comments:

Dani said...

Rhonda has raised a great kid! I am so glad that we were able to spend a little time with him before he left. He will be a great missionary! It was great to see Rhonda too... I'm missing her already!

rhondas view said...

canice- thanks for posting this. and i want you to know- that every moment that you were able to steal away from your very busy schedule was VERY much appreaciated!
i love your little family tons!!!