
It is a boy!!!! We are in shock, and feeling so excited! Andy saw immediately, I thought he was kidding, but he was absolutely right! So much for his knowledge of it being a girl! Of course, I meant it when I said that it really didn't matter, but I melted when I saw Andy's face--and his eyes! This little boy will have at least three mothers, poor kid, and apparently he is already pretty wiggly--not a surprise with our DNA. All indicators point to his good health too! Whew! Andy doesn't know yet which name he will choose, so please give your input!
Daniel Ron or William Andrew
What a great day!
Candy Jar (2018) Online-Film HD - AMAZING
6 years ago



12 comments:
I am sooooooo excited for you two!!!! Two girls and a by is a great combo:) And I LOVE William Andrew:) :) Just imagine, little Will with curly blond hair and bright blue eyes...
My vote is for William Andrew, but I do love both of the choices. I think the main reason that I love the thought of a little Will, is that for all of these years that Andy has talked of having a boy, you guys have also talked about that name. I think I just have it in my head that that's what your little boy would be! Either would be adorable though, and either is a great namesake name too.
Anyway, CONGRATS again. We are so happy for you all!!!!!!
Oh! Congratulations! A Boy! You must be so thrilled! Any chance you will change your mind about "William Harris Oscar Daniel Arthur Taylor" ? I personally thought it had a nice ring to it. :) Congrats again guys!
OH YEAH!!!!!! Congrats! A Boy! I'm so excited for you!!
Yay! Congratulations!
Yay! Congratulations! you are going to have so much fun with your little boy!
I am so happy for you and your family! He will be so loved by his sisters. For gardening tips-I say why not? Though, I would not start much from seed. Otherwise you won't get tomatoes, pumpkins, etc. until Oct./Nov. when the freeze comes and kills them.
You know how excited we are! We will all adore your little boy no matter what his name is. I do love the name William Andrew tho' especially since he would be named after his daddy!
I'm so very happy for your whole family. I can easily see that baby boy Taylor will be blessed with 3 doting mothers and one proud, and completely engaged, dad.
Kind of makes things complete, doesn't it?
Love ya.
I vote for Daniel - one of my favorite boy names ever :)
And I don't know what you're talking about - you're blog is awesome! I love it!
A BOY! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
William Andrew Taylor sounds about perfect!
I am so excited for you!!! That is awesome!
Post a Comment