WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

6 Months!

Anyone who knows me knows I hate pregnancy. Furthermore, I have never sought out a camera while pregnant. However, Rhonda took some photos of me at 6 months along. And Danielle will soon. I have okay'd it for a couple of reasons...
  1. This is the last pregnancy for this Taylor clan, and I thought our kids might appreciate a photo or two of their mom.
  2. This is probably the last pregnancy for my own sisters, my "Taylor Girls", and since we've all had such tough pregnancies, and none of us wanted photos during the pregnancies--well, this is for us--a shout out to having kids when it was really hard to do it.
  3. And finally, my sisters have also developed skills as photographers. They are getting good!


7 comments:

mattyanddeidre said...

Wow Candice, you look so good and so beautiful! Way to go. You're almost done, how exciting!

Elisa said...

Amen to hating being pregnant! More the reason to document the fact that you DID it! (3 times!) I think the kids always like seeing it too. Plus, I know you're not searching for compliments, but you look pretty fantasic.

Mustang Suzie said...

Very pretty photo, Candice.

coryshay said...

That is a great photo! I hope you're feeling well! And I never wrote to tell you happy birthday... I thought of you on your day, but didn't call, so here is a belated shout out! Hope it was fun

Christy said...

Oh, Candace! You are so beautiful. I love hot little you are. You look so at peace with everything, so contented. I really like this photo of you.

Dani said...

Beautiful! I really want to see the rest too! Hang in there, sis... I know how hard it all is!

rhondas view said...

you are beautiful. thanks for letting me try to honor the moment :)