WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Sunday, August 02, 2009

This slide show is more from Whistler. Included are photos of a trip to Rainbow Lake, and a day that Andy and I took the girls to the Whistler coaster, trampoline, maze and zipline. Plus, some cute photos of family being together. And of course, there are plenty of the girls being silly!

10 comments:

Nate and Amy said...

Very cute pictures. Thanks for sharing!

We had a great time with everyone, and your girls were adorable as always.

Nate

Mustang Suzie said...

Looks like SO much fun! How nice that Dan and Cindy provide that opportunity for all of you. Love to see those smiling faces.

rochelle said...

Fun pictures! It looks like it was a blast!

coryshay said...

What personalities!! Your family is so cute! You're getting so close to having the baby boy! I hope you're feeling well!

Elisa said...

Well that looks like a blast! Hope you a good time and got some good R&R while you were there!

Juli Chan said...

Fun pictures! We had such a great time at Whistler with everyone. I am already looking forward to next year:)

Ashlee said...

Fun trip! I want to jump on that tramp!

rhondas view said...

pics are evidence of a rocking time at whistler! the girls are go getters- love their sense of adventure :)

and cute as cute can be!

love you guys!

Stephanie said...

Ally is so brave! I can't believe how old your girls are. What cute pictures.

Elisa said...

Hey! I saw your adorable maternity pics on Dani's blog. They look great!