We have had just a super weekend with Andy's family coming to visit. Dan, Cindy, Annie, David, Shelly, Joey, Ray, Christy, Charlotte and Grandma Dot were all able to stay with us this weekend. Lots of fun conversations, game playing and shopping! Also, we had our first "regular" baby blessing--meaning, we actually had a baby blessing in church! Ally's was done in my mom's home, Manda's was done in the hospital, and now Will's was done last Sunday in church. It was really a lovely prayer--Andy was very tender and found that he couldn't look at Will because of the intense emotions. I had a lot of family come too. My mom and dad, Dani, Kirk and family, Ryan, Mindy and family, BJ, Rochelle and family, and Great-Grandpa Stan and Charlotte. Will is surrounded by so many wonderful people!!
Manda was very sweet, she stayed with me as I went to the podium to give testimony so that I wouldn't be scared. She is my little sweetie. Ally continues to be the best big sister ever by feeding, changing and showing such care to her little brother.
After the weekend we had to send most of the family off, it was really lovely to have a home full of fun personalities! We did get to have Annie and David for a bit longer due to a week full of training for David at his work. Annie and Christy are both expecting. Fact is, Amy is too. And on the other side of family--Rochelle. Will will have so many cousins to play with!! Which is good as he is a bit younger than my girls. We had the privilege to teach Annie and David how to play ticket to ride. (I won!!!) I never hardly ever beat Andy at a game so it had to be said. There was also plenty of maternity shopping and chatting and laughing--such a good time.



2 comments:
Lots of love and support for such a cute bouncing baby boy! These are special moments to remember. Enjoyed your testimony also Candice as well as the lovely blessing Andy gave in Will's behalf. Everything was perfect! That is except my cough!
What great pictures, so fun to have so many there and Will is adorable.Johanna and Tal said they had FHE with you too! We are blessing Scott on sunday, I cannot believe it has been 8 weeks already. I wish Christy and Annie weren't hidden so we could see their baby bumps- strategic I am sure. :-) Love you.
Post a Comment