WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Ally's Turn


She was such a natural! We didn't have to help her smile, she just got in front of the camera and for lack of a better word--shined!! It actually made me giggle to the point that I had to leave for a minute or two--I was such a distraction! My only assistance to Ally was the addition of my favorite hat!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Mustang Suzie said...

All the pics of the girls turned out so well! It is hard to choose which are the best. I can see us having lots of fun with all the kids doing this sort of thing. I told Dad that I want to do a pic of Grandpa Stan with all the grandchildren. Wouldn't that be fun? Love you.

Dani said...

Love them! What a fun time!

Ashlee said...

Oh my goodness the face she is making in this picture is the spittin' image of her momma! Wow! I loved this picture and the shots of Manda too! Such cute, cute girls.

Juli Chan said...

She IS such a natural! Beautiful pictures of both of the girls. You guys have such a fun, talented, beautiful family...

Matt and Kristine said...

Your girls are both so cute, I think it is so great that they like to take photos. That will come in handy in future Taylor Family group photos.

Michelle Starrs said...

Cute! love the Disney hat :) she looks so much like you!

rhondas view said...

i LOVE this photo!!! she is a natural and being adorable doesn't hurt :)

Stephanie said...

You have such beautiful girls! What great pictures. I love how I can totally imagine what their personalities are like from their pictures.

Ashlee said...

C-

I just wanted to drop you a note and tell you thanks for all the comments on my blog :) They have made me so happy! I just love you guys so much. I'm so thankful for blogs! I love being able to see what's going on with you even though we are so far away. Some day I'm coming back and we will have to get together for a dancey-pantsey reunion!

--Ashlee