WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Monday, October 08, 2007

We are so looking forward to seeing everyone at Shelly's wedding! It will be a beautiful wedding to be sure! We are also looking forward to spending Ally's 7th birthday at Disneyland. She is so excited that I think she will actually burst. Andy is out of town at the moment...we miss him terribly! I better get back to the books!

2 comments:

Juli Chan said...

It was so good seeing you guys! Nicki keeps saying: "You know the younger girl cousin, the one my age, I love her". Sorry, she still has trouble with names.

Nate and Amy said...

We had a fabulous time together at Disneyland! I can't wait to see you in November!
Amy