WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Thursday, November 08, 2007




Ally had her 7th birthday party here in Utah. When asked whether she wanted a present or a party--well, I am sure you can see what she chose. All the little girls were so well behaved at a ceramic store of all things. They painted little jewelry boxes that were shaped like butterflies. They also wore their Halloween costumes, ate pizza & cake and watched movies!
I wish I had taken a photo of Andy, he dressed as a surgeon and enjoyed spooking the girls. The girls would then shriek with delight and usually hide their faces. He is such a fun dad.

2 comments:

Juli Chan said...

What a cute party! The girls look so cute. Nicki was so excited to see that Mandy was dressed as Minnie Mouse too. We miss you guys.

Nate and Amy said...

You are so fun! I love the idea of doing a fun project and dressing up is always fun.
Amy