WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Mandy and I are currently 'working' at the computers. She pulls me in the office after school and says, "Mommy, I want you to work by me on the computers". Which of course means that she gets help on Disney.com and I get to blog and everyone is happy. We have the TV on in the other room which no one is watching but when the Matlock theme music comes on we run in and do our Matlock dance. And if we are home when the Monk music comes on--we do the same thing. I realize it would be easier to just buy the CD or itune but really, why bother with tradition?
Teaching is going well. Only 2 weeks or so left. Saturday night the girls and I will be attending The Legend of Timpanogos. Ally is going for the 2nd time as her class went on Wednesday. She liked it but was kind of upset because she didn't understand everything that was mimed. I hope Mandy enjoys it but just in case, I will come prepared with treats in bag.
Go Pink Panthers!!!
Last night the Panthers played very well! And, the player of the evening kudos went to Ally!!! She ran up to defenders with control of the ball, psyched them out by pretending to right but then going left, ran fast with defenders right on her tail and BAM! kicked the ball into the net. She is one of the younger players on her team and has worked hard to develop enough confidence to get in there and do her stuff--but she did it!! And came home grinning from ear to ear.

I am still considering the Stadium of Fire tickets. Thank you for your input, it helped a lot. Hopefully we will know what we are doing by tomorrow.





4 comments:

Mustang Suzie said...

I love how you play and dance with your girls! Yeah for Ally and soccer! It will be so interesting to see what these girls (and boys) will enjoy doing the most in about 10 years :-)
Ally and Mandy will probably know more than most adults about computers very soon--the way they are going.

Christy said...

I love that little dress Mandy is wearing. It brings back so many memories of dancing time.
Ally is such an awesome soccer player! She is so talented and I am so proud of her.
I miss you guys like crazy! And I am loving how you are blogging on here so much. It makes me feel like I am a part of it all.

Dani said...

Bummer on the tickets, right! Well, we'll come up with something fun to do instead. Way to go Ally with soccer! I'm glad she is having so much fun. And, yes...Mandy is a crack up. I can picture the dancing scene in my head and I love it! How was Legend? We were going to try and go on Friday, but trying to get those tickets took over and I forgot!! Oops!

rochelle said...

Way to go Ally! And how funny about listening to the TV music!