WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE
This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.
Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.
Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!
3 comments:
It's important to note that she is not coming as "Hannah Montana" and will not be doing any of the Disney stuff. She is coming as Miley. This may disappoint some. Makes me wonder if she is testing the waters without Disney's backing. Just a thought....
I guess I feel like you are probably feeling right now. Kaitlin LOVES Miley, but I just don't know if it would be too old of a show for her. I don't know, I can't really help I guess. I bet I would buy them:)...
We heard about this yesterday too. We are considering it, but it's a lot of money for our family! I think it's lame that she's not doing any Hannah Montana stuff, but maybe they think it will appeal to a larger audience if she doesn't. Let us know what you decide!
Post a Comment