

Well, I have some work to do if I want better pictures of Ally in motion! She did such a great job in her ballet recital. I found myself rather surprised as to how much she had grown up since last time. She is no longer a baby. All the "Taylor" girls did a great job! Ally, Kimmy and little Rissa, who nearly stole the show with her facial expressions, performed well.
I have had a series of sinus infections this year and am currently battling the latest one. I am seeing a specialist soon but have needed to stay in bed a bit to recover as well. The other morning while I was in bed the girls came into the room to join me and Andy took the opportunity to tell us that we were all his little beautiful girls--which was very sweet. However, Mandy thought something was amiss and stated, "Daddy, mommy isn't little. She can cook!"
Glad that she thinks I can.
It looks like the Orem City CARE grant was successful again this year. However, because of the downturn in the economy we will not receive more funds than last year. Oh well. I will just have to keep turning over rocks till we find more funds for the ballet company.
And we are excitedly awaiting Saturday when we will see Prince Caspian. Ally, as many of you know, has been reading the Narnia books and has fallen in love with the first Narnia movie. She is so happy that they have finally released Prince Caspian. We will let you know how it goes!



7 comments:
Love the pix! I'll have to post some of the ones Dad took after the ballet...really cute of everyone. Mandy does have a knack for saying the cutest, most insightful things! I sure hope you are writing them in her baby book too.
So sorry that you have been sick. I certainly hope they find the problem so you can be healthy again. What a way to spend "Mother's Day!" Love you very much, Mom
How funny, I just posted about the ballet recital too! Ally did beautifully. It was so fun to see them all!
Hope you are feeling better soon. Love you!
i am sorry you keep getting sick! You have to take time for yourself! Drink some tea and eat some cookies.
I love the ballet pics, bu the way. i can't believe how big Ally is. Wasn't she dressed like a frog, holding that little boy's hand like, yesterday? Now she is so tall and graceful! I can't believe it!
are you loving carrying that camera around? it seems the challenges never end... and that has me hooked!
thanks for the pics and updates!
so sorry you're not feeling well.
i wonder if some of my tirednes is related to sinus, too.
anyway, love you!
Ally looks so gracefull! i enjoy looking at her soccer pictures and then ballet :) i hope you feel better soon! and we'll see you tonight!
What fun days you've been having lately! I so wish we lived close to you so that you could teach my girls too:(
I hope you get feeling better soon. And the pictures look great.
Post a Comment