WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE
This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.
Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.
Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!
4 comments:
alexa seems to be in the middle of the action alot! good for her! (it also makes it more fun to watch as a parent, uh)
NEW CAMERA! YEA!!! do you just love it?
I love my camera!! I do have to learn how to shoot raw however--still nervous to try it...you coming this summer to show me how to go manual?
So much fun to watch! Way to go Ally!
Candice! I was so happy that you left a comment on my blog! It was very fun to see you and the fam at Shayla's shower. Your girls are adorable. I'm so glad you have a blog too! It's such a fun way to keep tabs on everyone :) Be sure to tell Andy that I said hi!
Post a Comment