WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Friday, June 06, 2008

6/06 and 7.7

Little Charlotte came today about an hour ago! Congratulations Christy and Phil! We are so happy for you!!! and of course--Sending Lots of Love Your Way!!!!!

and since I felt nostalgic--Above are some photos of Phil and Christy's wedding.

2 comments:

Dani said...

Congrats!! How exciting!!

Mustang Suzie said...

I'm sure Christy will be a great Mom! Please tell her we're thinking of her too. Was nice to see the wedding photos. I don't think I ever saw any of their wedding.