WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Below are some photos of Ally, Mandy and friends for an "End of School Party". For two hours, these 9 girls played a Wii Tournament in boxing, decorated cookies, ate pizza, played "Wolf, are you there?" and created artwork with oil crayons and watercolors. These girls played so well together and we had a really fun time.

2 comments:

rhondas view said...

the end of the year... here we are and what fun to celebrate with a triple decked out candy, iced cookie. yum!!!

Michelle Starrs said...

Looks like such a fun party! I loved looking and the pictures. I'm in the library and hungry and those cookies look so good :)