WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

8 comments:

Christy said...

You got so many good shots! I am so jealous of your camera! I really like number 11 in the slide show because it makes my mom look like she actually has some height. :)

Mustang Suzie said...

What a fun happy place! Glad you all had such a wonderful time. Maybe some time we can get our whole family out there together. Would be great.

Michelle Starrs said...

What a fun trip! Disneyland is the best :) love the pictures of the kids :)

Dani said...

These pictures make me want to leave for Disneyland right now. And I'm the one who vows never to go in the summer heat! You look like you had a blast!

rhondas view said...

looking at the pics- it's clear that everyone had a great time. it's great that you guys take the trip out there so often.
hey- happy b-day sis! i don't have any photos of you on my new comp- because i haven't transferred anything yet. but i am thinking of you and will call sometime this weekend. love you!

coryshay said...

how fun...every kid needs to eperience Disneyland!! Happy Birthday, Candice! Hope you have a good day.

mattyanddeidre said...

That looks like you had a ton of fun! I am jealous, I wish I could go there! What great pictures too!

rochelle said...

Really fun pictures! I'm glad you guys had a fun time!