One photo is worth a thousand words...maybe two...
But I believe it is abundantly clear that fun was being had by all--even if I didn't want to get my face wet. :)
Candy Jar (2018) Online-Film HD - AMAZING
6 years ago
Welcome to the Andy, Candice, Ally, Manda and Will blog!
One photo is worth a thousand words...maybe two...
But I believe it is abundantly clear that fun was being had by all--even if I didn't want to get my face wet. :)
Posted by Utah Dancer at 5:53 PM
6 comments:
Love it! That place brings out the kid in everyone!
I love this picture! If there's one picture out there made to promote a vacation to Disney Land, this is it...
Makes me want to go again!
I love Mandy's face... pure joy!
These photos make me want to go again, too. Great photos of what apparently was a very fun vacation.
that pic just makes me laugh! andy wide open and taking it all in...the girls suirming and giggling- and you ducking and taking cover. fun!!!
Post a Comment