WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ok, Dani, I am tagged. My answers will look slightly familiar but hey, we're sisters and that won't surprise anyone I am sure!

3 Joys: Family, Friends, and a Job Well Done whatever the job may be.
3 Fears: Tragedy outside of my control, Huge failures within my control, Heights
3 Goals: Getting in shape this is always there, isn't it?, Getting my MFA projects completed, Balancing Responsibilities with Recreation!
3 Current Obsessions/Collections: My Blog, Politics, and my new Choreography
3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself: I love the BBC shows such as (Poirot, Rosemary and Thyme, Sherlock Holmes, as well as the Austin movies of course), I too am going to run that 1/2 marathon with Dani--I am sure it will be fun and painful, I still get extremely nervous to get in front of people to do just about anything--shaky knees, rapid hearbeat and sick stomach too!!


I tag: Suzie, Christy, and Ronaldo.

3 comments:

Dani said...

Thanks for playing! Your answers were very nicely thought out.

Mustang Suzie said...

I will answer tag later today. I'll try to get Dad to do it tonight. Your answers are impressive! I'll need to do some thinking :-).

rhondas view said...

i'm supposed to do this too...i guess i'll give it a whirl this weekend. know why? because your answers were so honest and interesting to learn!

you da best honey!!!