WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Sunday, June 22, 2008

We're back! We had such a good time. It is very hard to believe that 2 weeks can go by that quickly. but it does!

Since I took over 250 photos on the trip (I wish I could have taken more!), I will have to break this up a bit. So I am starting with our hike at Torrey Pines. It was a beautiful day. The hike was easy and the views were gorgeous.

A sidenote: the state of California is in a drought right now and it is clear throughout these photos.

Another sidenote: Tiger Woods was playing nearby. Yea Tiger on the courageous win!

We are exhausted but very happy. So, here is part 1!

1 comments:

Dani said...

I'm so glad you guys are back! It felt like forever to me! I'm also glad that you were able to have such a nice time. I love your pictures too. Talk to you soon!