WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE
This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.
Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.
Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!
4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun with a lot of people! I'm so glad you have photos of the girls with their grandparents and great-grandparents. I don't think I have any with my grandparents even though I spent a lot of time with them. Those pix will be future treasures. And they won't forget the fun times with cousins either.
I love, love, love the pics with Grandpa Stan!!! Priceless!
Great pictures! It seems like you guys had a great trip this summer!
The girls are simply beautiful!
Also, what is Challenger, a private school or a program for the gifted? I remember Juli mentioning that Mandy can already read! :)
I second mustang suzie's comments. These photos are treasures you'll always enjoy and the girls will always appreciate having them as reminders of their growing up years.
I'm also glad that a little of my passion for photography has rubbed off on you. The tradition continues. :-)
Post a Comment