I found this on Shayla's blog. I left a comment and then forgot to follow through with the rest--oops! Anyway, I know some of you are looking without commenting--this would be one I would love to have you comment on!
This is a fun tag...Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Candy Jar (2018) Online-Film HD - AMAZING
6 years ago



6 comments:
I will never forget your effort in pulling together our group family home evenings in Wymount. There were 6 - 8 adults and what seemed like 46 children between us, running around wild. We seemed to be able to harness them for about 3 minutes for a lesson and then it was treats and screams galore. I also remember you being very upset because mandy was eating bubbles instead of blowing them. And I remember you pointing out how old you were when I met you... like 34? I wish I were only 34 now!! Where does the time go? Good times.
Okay, I will comment on memories with you but I am not going to do a post about memories with me. The reason? I can see it now...beginning with de-acidfy, etc.!--Do you blame me?
Being your Mom, I have many but these are some that stand out:
1.My joy in your birth--I was ecstatic to get you here.
2.Discovering what a smart little girl you were--tying your shoes before you turned 3.
3.Finding out how adventurous you were--taking off on your own alone put fear in my heart several times.
4.You telling me that you worked your whole life for your ballet career--when you were seven.
5.Having to deal with you and your imaginary friend--Donny Osmond!
6.Watching through my tears as you left for your mission in Denmark.
7.Seeing your heart filled with happiness when you married "your honey"--as Mandy would say.
8.Enjoying your laughter as you see your kids do funny things.
9.Proudly observing what a wonderful Mom and wife you've become! Love you, Candice!
my memory is a constant- you are always such a wonderful sister and friend to me! (the never ending pep talks after the forever listening.)
i also have very fond memories of feeling proud that you are so talented- popping up everywhere you put your mind to... the dance parts, the pageants, the performing at lagoon and byu and etc.!
you're amazing!
SO many to choose from... It actually is making me a little bit sad as I sit here and sift through the memories and try to choose one. I MISS You! I wish life weren't so crazy so we could see eachother more often. Okay enough being sad... Hmmm. I will never forget the rehearsals for sleeping beauty. I LOVED to dance already, but I think that is when I REALLY fell in love with it. I remember watching you and Shayla and just thinking you were SO beautiful! You have the prettiest hands I've ever seen. I remember so much wanting to make you proud of my solos and how rewarding it was to do something hard but that made me grow as a dancer.
I think you were the most inspiring teacher I ever had, and besides that you and Andy saw me through some of the toughest times of my life. I will also never forget when you and Shayla came to the viewing of my mom. I saw you two walk through the door and I just felt this big sense of relief. I didn't expect you guys and it was so nice to have your support and love on that day.
I will also never forget the first time I babysat Aly and her reaction when you came home. Do you remember? She was SO MAD! She wanted you to hold her but them she wouldn't even look at you. I have never seen a baby do anything like that!
Anyway I love you and I miss you tons! Thank heavens for blogs. I love to see what you are up to!
I played this one on my blog a little while ago. It's fun! But I still need to finish what I started and add my own memories to my comments.
So, where do I begin??? There never was a time without you and my memories are full of Candice!
#1. Underoos... need I say more?
#2. Climbing walls.
#3. Donny and Marie records and dancing.
#4. Being so jealous when you spent time with friends.
#5. Being your shadow.
#6. Learning so much from your example.
#7. Knowing that you had my back.
#8. Knowing that if I was crying in a movie or any other tear jerking moment, I wouldn't be alone.
#9. Standing by your side singing, time and time again.
#10. Missing you like crazy whenever your dance took you away somewhere.
#11. Having you with me when Kimmy was born.
#12. Being there with you when Ally was born.
#13. Bursting with pride whenever you were on stage.
#14. Knowing that I had your support whenever I was on stage.
#15. Running with you this summer.
These are just a few, there are so many more! I love you sis! Thanks for playing this... it was fun to do!
there are too many to list, but one is watching you do the lead in Living Waters and idolizing you. And also just having you for a cheerleader all through the different stages of my dancing career. I knew I could always tell you what was going on and you would understand! That doesn't cover half of it, but it would take way too long! Thanks for all of your support while I was growing up and figuring out who I was through dance!
Post a Comment