WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Thursday, August 21, 2008



Here are fun things we did in August. The girls really love their Easy Bake Oven and amazed us when they made these little cakes which looked like ice cream. Yum! Grandma Cindy and Papa Dan came for Lisa and Tyler's wedding (which was beautiful) and in the down time recovered my barstools and played with the girls. (7peaks was particularly fun!) And (sigh) the girls started school on Monday. (sigh again). I know I am supposed to be glad but I miss them when they are gone!!! It is a good thing I start school next week.

7 comments:

Mustang Suzie said...

Way cute! I can't believe how grownup Mandy looks with her hair like that. So glad you had lots of fun with Andy's parents when they came to visit. Summer did go by very quickly and I don't feel like I accomplished much besides remodeling! Fall should be much better hopefully. Let's think of some fulfilling things to do.

Michelle Starrs said...

looks like a blast! i love Ally's hair! it's so long and beautiful, especially with the flower

Dani said...

I know... I am sad too! Marissa starts Monday, and I know that I will be a mess. Looks like you guys have been having fun though! BTW, I tried to go to your link from your last post and it tells me that it can't find the server. I'll try finding it another way! Talk to you later!

Wrangler Ron said...

You and your family have had some wonderful times together this summer. Great memories. Great photos to always keep those memories fresh. We're very proud of all of you.

rhondas view said...

wow- i've never seen such fun makings with an easy bake! em still has hers... lol.
the girl's look beautiful and i hope they are so happy in their new school year!!! :)

Juli Chan said...

The girls look so beautiful for the first day of school! I love reading about all the fun that you guys always seem to have...great, great family!

R. Dunlap said...

I love the photographs of the girls that are in black and white (or, is it sepia?) They look so grown up, I can't believe it is them! I can't belive how long it has been since I have seen you guys!
Hopefully we get to see you soon! Did you hear John is putting in his mission papers? All he needs to do is meet with the stake president! I am hoping we have a big family get together and I see you guys there...No pressure though!