WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Wednesday, September 03, 2008




Happy Birthday, Daddy. I love you!! You are such a great example to me--I am very lucky to have you for my father.

3 comments:

Wrangler Ron said...

I'm very blessed to have such a wonderful daughter whose love I cherish. Thank you, Candice, for being such a joy in my life. I often wonder how one father could be blessed with five such wonderful, amazingly talented, and accomplished children--all of whom now have such wonderful families of their own.
Thank you again. And thanks for posting those photos. Much appreciated.

Mustang Suzie said...

Cute pix of Dad and Ally!

Juli Chan said...

Oh, I love the picture of your parents. Happy Birthday to your dad!