Wow, what a week. I am really sorry for not keeping up on blogging like normal. But since this is my last semester in grad school-hopefully it is understandable. Just this week alone, I have been finishing up my 8-9 minute graduate choreography which will be performed the 18, 19 and 20 up at the MCD. So lots of rehearsals. Friday I give my 4 credit presentation about my grant writing project--what lessons I learned. I am currently taking a class about publishing--which I want to do really badly!! And of course, my kids and my part-time teaching...whew.
Let me say here that I like to be busy. But not this busy. Thankfully, other than the thursday night publishing course most everything will be done for awhile. I guess I just want to apologize for not keeping in touch as well.
Candy Jar (2018) Online-Film HD - AMAZING
6 years ago



4 comments:
Understood! Just keep on giving us tidbits from time to time and we'll be patient!! :-) I enjoyed talking to you today and hope everything goes well with ALL your endeavors! Love Ya.
Yes, we SO understand!! Hang in there! It will be over before you know it. When it is, we'll have to plan something so we can see you again!
Good Luck! You are such a hard worker. I hope all goes well this semester.
We'll be glad for you when it's all done, but were proud of you and what you've accomplished. In the meantime, know that you're loved and appreciated.
Post a Comment