
Yea for me!!! Excuse my uncouthness but I rocked my presentation!! In fact, my committee couldn't find a negative. Whew! I am glad it is over. But at least now I know I can do it.
btw, my graduate choreography will be performed this week up at the Marriott Center for Dance Theatre at the U. Here is the info. I would love to invite all of you!
SHOWCASE
September 18-19
7:30 pm
September 20
2:00 & 7:30 pm
(You will just have to rub off all the ute red later...:D)
Candy Jar (2018) Online-Film HD - AMAZING
6 years ago



6 comments:
Well done Candice! So impressed. Wish we could make it to the big event, but alas...not possible. We'll be thinking of you!
A BIG high five . . .
and congratulations for all that you've accomplished. We all knew that your work would ROCK, I guess you just had to find out yourself.
Somehow you manage to always stay buzy, but sometimes it becomes crazy. Some might even call it insane. But, hey, that's how you get a lot done and keep moving forward. You hardly get time to breathe and now you've get to move into a new home. WOW!
i'm so bummed to miss this!
you go UTE girl!!! (we know you bleed blue)
you're an inspiration honey.... love ya!
I'm not surprised! I think you are amazing and I know you can handle these things well. I'm sure they were astounded at how much you knew about writing grants. Will they be giving you a written critique also? Dad and I are coming this week. What performance do you suggest between Thursday or Friday? We are going to Idaho on Saturday so won't be here. Give me a call when you have a minute--ha ha! Love You and Congrats!
WaHooooo!! You must be so relieved!!! Of course, we all knew you would rock... and I'm so proud of you!! Can't wait to see your show!
Congrats Candice...well done! I am so excited for you and really really wish could be there for your graduate choreography. I hope you record it and post it on the blog for us to watch.
Love,
Juli
Post a Comment