Ok. I think it is okay to announce. We are moving. We bought a mortgage on a house not too far from where we are now. We were able to secure renters for our current home as well. We will be moving to my parents' in the interim. Thanks to them for allowing that--they are awesome. Anyway, more info to follow--but yea!!!
Candy Jar (2018) Online-Film HD - AMAZING
6 years ago



6 comments:
That's an unique way to put it--"bought a mortgage on a house!" But I guess that is what we all do :-). I'm so glad you found the perfect house in the perfect neighborhood. Now, let's just get you settled for awhile so you can have a normal life again!!! See you soon.
Yea! So happy for you guys! Can't wait to see it!
Yeah-a home! How wonderful. I am glad your presentation went well. Good for you!
Wow, congrats guys; that's so exciting! Tell us more...
yippee and congrats! that's wonderful and we're VERY excited for you and your family!!!
mom's review on your dance was 'glowing'. big hugs sis!!!
Thats wonderful! I am so glad you for you guys! That'll be great. Well it was good to see you guys the other day! We'll have to do it more often. love you guys!
April
Post a Comment