WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Saturday, October 04, 2008

It was a beautiful rainy day for Conference Saturday. In between sessions, the kids found themselves outside playing in the rain. I love the wonder of children who find the fun in all the simple things!




8 comments:

Juli Chan said...

I love the look on Mandy's face as she's getting wet. What a fun idea!

Mustang Suzie said...

They did have fun, didn't they! I love the rain too and it has been a great two days of it...a nice, relaxing conference weekend.

Phil said...

How fun! Isn't conference the best!

Michelle Starrs said...

Your girls are so much fun! I love these photos :) We miss you and wish you good luck with your move. Love you

Dani said...

What cuties! Looks like they had a great time. I would have loved to have been out there in it too. So refreshing!

Erka said...

Oh, fun! I loved the pictures, they were quite artistic!

rhondas view said...

WAAYYYY FUN!!! very cute girls having a wonderful time. so fun to capture it!

Stephanie said...

That looks like sooo much fun. What great pictures. What a great way to enjoy the gloomy weather.