WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Wednesday, August 13, 2008


I thought these were so cute. I have been doing what we call "Taylor Summer School" as a way of learning but having fun during the summer. I found a couple of books that teach art to kids and this is what the girls have been working on lately. I worked along side of them but they did their artwork by themselves. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

They are very talented little artists. Is Ally really 10 and Mandy 7? I know times flies but that is fast!

Mustang Suzie said...

Ten year old Ally and 7 year old Mandy! Cute, cute, cute! How creative of you :-). A great way to spend a summer day.

Utah Dancer said...

No, they are 4 and 7. Ally was envisioning the future...

Wrangler Ron said...

What a fun and creative activity. They show great promise as artists, perhaps their stuff will hang in some gallery in years to come. Hey, who knows. They've got the genes to do a lot of different things. It will be fun to watch what unfolds in these two. And, those girls have a wonderful Mom to help them develop those talents.

Ashlee said...

Very cute pictures. I wanted to tell you that ever since I left a comment on your "memory lane," blog I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. I have had memory after memory flood my mind. We really had some good times huh!?! It also made me feel like a really un-grateful girl, that I kind of lost touch with one of the most influential people in my young-adult life. You were too important for me to not stay close to. You know? I am so glad we have eachothers blogs to be able to stay in touch, but if you ever have a spare minute I would love to go to lunch or something. Anyway I love you and your family, and the past few days have been really fun for me to sift through all the old memories :)

Dani said...

Super cute! I love that Ally is looking ahead to future days... as gymnasts?

rhondas view said...

i tried to leave a comment the other day- but my comp froze up on me! this is so cute- and once again- i love this format for memory keeping and sharing.
the girl's are talented and cute like their mom! :)