WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Monday, October 27, 2008

Ally gets baptized on Saturday. She is so excited and so very ready to make that special covenant. With our busy lives, we haven't been able to get out and take our own photos but we found this very adorable announcement. We know that those of you who live far away would love to be with us--just know that you are with us!! We will post lots of photos of her special day to share.

3 comments:

Dani said...

We are looking forward to sharing the day with all of you. I am so excited for Ally... who is SO ready!!

Nate and Amy said...

I wish I could be there with you tomorrow. Give Ally our love! This is such an exciting day for all of you.
Lots of Love,
Amy

April Miner said...

Congradulations Ally! Isaac got baptized yesterday too! Isn't it crazy how fast time goes? Sorry we couldn't be there, but you were in our thoughts! We sure love you guys!
April