Ally's High School Musical Party was a success! The kids had a great time eating pizza and cake, playing games while waiting to get in the theater and then of course watching the new HSM3!! They were all very well behaved--silly, girly and fun!! Here are some photos of the party for you to enjoy!
Candy Jar (2018) Online-Film HD - AMAZING
6 years ago






7 comments:
Ally was so excited and happy! She definitely enjoyed celebrating her big 8 birthday. I'm sure the fun just got better when you got to the movie. I had to chuckle when I saw you pull out with a van full of little squealing girls and HSM3 music blaring out of the windows! :-)Great party!
How fun! That cake looks really cool! For a little girl that age I can't imagine a better party theme. I bet they had a blast!
Kimmy had such a great time!! Thank you so much for inviting her! Glad you had such a great party Ally!
I can't believe how old Ally is! She is so grown up and you are right, her school picture is beautiful. Sorry to hear about the house, good luck with finding one that works.
What a fun party! I wish I could have been there with you.
Amy
Happy Birthday Alli!
I hope you had a special day. Your eighth birthday is one you'll look back on, I know i do. I remeber the details of my baptizm and it is so neat to look back on. You are getting so big. I can't believe you're 8 now! Happy Birthday!
Heidi Bratt
Way cute pictures! Looks like it was so much fun!
Post a Comment