WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Monday, November 03, 2008

Ally's baptism day was a wonderful day! We had so many in the family come and we are so grateful! It just couldn't have been a better day. Here are some photos, still unedited and cropped etc., but I wanted to get these up to share.

11 comments:

Wrangler Ron said...

It was a great day. Ally was particularly beautiful. And all the people who came shows how much she is loved.
The photos are a treasure for years to come.

Mustang Suzie said...

Candice, everything went so well. She couldn't have had a nicer experience. What a joy to be surrounded by so many family members showing support for her baptism. The photos turned out great too.

Christy said...

I am so sad I missed it! but I am so grateful she made the choice to make those precious covenants and be baptized. She is such a sweet girl.
I heard a rumor that I may be seeing you in the near future and I hope, hope, hope that the rumor becomes reality if at all possible. ;)

Dani said...

It WAS a beautiful day! Thanks for letting us be a part of it! We are so proud of your sweet little Ally. What a wonderful girl!

Nate and Amy said...

Ally looks like an angel! I am so happy that all went well. She is a well loved little girl! What a happy day!
Amy

rochelle said...

We're so proud of Ally. Thanks for letting us be a part of the day!

Erka said...

Congratulations, Ally! You looked beautiful on your baptism day!
Great pictures!

Matt and Kristine said...

Hi Andy and Candice!
What a cute blog! Matt and I finally just got our blog started, and I am learning, but it is so fun to keep in touch. Matt and I mvoed to Fullerton. We just got back from a great visit with grandma and grandpa. Matt works at FedEx and I stay home with Anna. Life is calm and comfortable. We miss you.

April Miner said...

Ally looks so beautiful. I am so excited for her that she chose to be baptized. We have got some pretty great kids eh? I think so! Love you guys! april

rhondas view said...

wow- beautiful ally in her dress, standing in the most perfect fall day. gorgeous!!!

what a big moment for you candice. very cool- isn't it? love ya and can't wait to see you this w/e!

Juli Chan said...

Ally looks so happy, you can tell that she wanted this on her own. I'm so glad that things went so well on her special day!