
Manda's Preschool Picture for Fall 2008.
Just thinking about Manda and the fun she brings to our lives...here are some of our favorite things she has said lately.
1. "Mom, you are spectacularly nice!"
2. Two Sundays ago, Manda offered prayer in Primary and thanked Heavenly Father for parents who are "cute and lovely".
3. Last Sunday when the primary was asked what they were grateful for, Manda proudly stated that she was grateful for parents who made sure she didn't have "dragon breath"!
Just really like having her around!
Candy Jar (2018) Online-Film HD - AMAZING
6 years ago



11 comments:
oh my goodness, she is adorable! Just look at that face! She is so funny too!
em and i had to laugh at the comments you shared. manda is one of a kind! how cute, how cute, how cute!!! (and you really are cute and lovely)
She is so adorable! I love the picture and yes, her parents are cute and lovely:)
Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Oh my goodness! What a cutie!
And just so you know, I think you are cute and lovely as well. :)
I can't wait to see you!
Cute, cute, cute! We always enjoy the things she has to say. She definitely keeps us laughing. Yay for Mandy :-)!
So funny! It sounds just like her! Super cute photo of her too.
Ha she is so funny. When we were there she said, "Shelly, you look fabulous." And i love it when she says those cute things because she is totally serious. Such a personality!
Sooooooo cute! Kids just say the darndest things sometimes! I think it is so sweet that she is thankful for all those things!
What a smart little girl. That is great she is so appreciative.
Candice, I love this new family picture of you guys at the top! It is wonderful. Well done. We have pictures coming up, and I will pray that we can get one that good. miss you!
I love the Dragon Breath comment! She is adorable! Her hair is getting so long! You have beautiful daughters!!
Amy
Post a Comment