WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Thursday, February 12, 2009


Here is Manda as a baby...

Here is Ally as a baby...

I wonder what number three will look like?

11 comments:

mattyanddeidre said...

AAAAAAaaaaaaaah!!! Congratulations!! I've been wondering if that was ever going to happen! That is wonderful news, I'm so excited for you!!

Kim said...

Congratulations!! We are very excited for you.

Dani said...

Yay! I was wondering when you were going to make the official announcement! We are thrilled for all of you! I know how much you all have wanted this. Congratulations!!

Juli Chan said...

Congratulations to all of you! We are so excited for you and just so you know, number three will be beautiful blue-eyed with gorgeous blond curly hair...I wonder where he/she will get that from!

Mustang Suzie said...

Number 3 will be beautiful or handsome and very very smart. Just ask Andy. We are so happy for you and love all 4 and 8/9's of you!

Nate and Amy said...

Hooray!! Congratulations! I'm sure this baby will be just as cute, sweet, and bright at your daughters.
Amy

April Miner said...

Yay! How fun to have a baby around again! Your girls are going to be such good little helpers I am sure! Do you know what it is yet? Well hope you are feeling okay! I know how fun the puky stage is! :P Well we are so happy for you... april

Michelle Starrs said...

I am so happy for you!!! I can't wait to meet the baby either! So exciting, i am just so thrilled for you and Andy :)

Stephanie said...

What a sneaky announcement. Congratulations! I am positive number 3 will be as beautiful (or handsome) as your first two.

Erka said...

Congratulations! How exciting!!!
I am sure he is going to be a very handsome blue-eyed, blond curley hair little one! That's my prediction, at least! :)

Matt and Kristine said...

Congratulations. What an answer to prayer. Hope you are feeling better soon!