Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to update you on my "condition". I have been having home IV's (so fun). I have been able to keep some gentle kinds of foods down, which is a welcome relief for sure. So far so good. I have a dr's appt next week, and hopefully hear a bit more.
Thanks for your congrats, we are so happy to welcome another baby.
Candice
Candy Jar (2018) Online-Film HD - AMAZING
6 years ago



7 comments:
We're all pulling for you! Hope you feel much better real soon and can enjoy some time in your pregnancy. And we too, are very excited about the new little one!
I hope you start to feel better! I put the midterm and rolls In your box and formatted the DVDs for you. Your class wanted me to tell you that they miss you and your in their thoughts and prayers
such sweet, beautiful babies you make! i'm so glad that you're feeling better- and thank heaven's for the medical advances that are around to help!
hang in there...love and pray for you!
Bring babies into the world is obviously not for sissies. I guess it never has been. I'm so glad all of you family daughters are willing to take the trek---even when you know how hard it's going to be. We honor you. We're proud of you. We thank you.
Hopefully, this first part of the journey will improve and you'll start feeling better.
Love.
Hang in there! This part is so hard, but it will be so worth it!! I'm so excited for you guys!
I hope things get better for you. I remember with Ally you having to sit and eat crackers while teaching. I am so sorry it's so bad.
I am so happy to hear that you are going to have a new baby. And I am sorry you are so sick. Why does it have to be so hard?
Post a Comment