WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I haven't felt like doing much of anything. My blog has certainly suffered...but, am feeling a bit better this morning. I am closing in on the last of my first trimester--about 10 more days to go. Hopefully, I will soon be off my medication which makes me very tired.

Andy is doing great at work...he is now officially a manager with reportees. He is also very involved as a ward mission leader.

Ally got her hair cut very short, and gave her long hair to locks of love. I will post a photo shortly.

Mandy is enjoying preschool, and is so curious about the new baby--asking lots of questions about how the baby is growing.

8 comments:

Mustang Suzie said...

Yay! Candice blogged!! It was such a nice surprise to see that on my google reader! As for Ally, when I did the post on her donating her hair, people from Turkey, Germany, Denmark, Canada and the Czech Republic found my post and viewed it thru google! So Ally's famous :-). Glad you are feeling better, Candice. I hope you start feeling WAY better really soon. Love you!

Stephanie said...

What wonderful news that you could be feeling better soon. Someone will be very happy to have Ally's beautiful hair.

coryshay said...

Good! I'm glad you're (hopefully) almost over the worst! Glad you're starting to feel better

Michelle Starrs said...

oh i can't wait to see a picture of Ally's hair! i hope you start feeling better soon :)

Juli Chan said...

I really do hope that you start feeling better soon. And I just can't wait to see pics of Ally's new cut!

Dani said...

As you know, Ally has inspired others as well. Kimmy is still determined to do the same thing the end of May. Way to go Ally!!

It was great to see a post from you, keep hanging in there!

Tyson and Lindsee Torgerson said...

I am so happy we can blog each other now! Your blog is adorable! And your girls are beautiful!

rhondas view said...

i'm thrilled to see you up and around again! (funny what my version is...you're back online!)
love you honey! :)