WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Saturday, April 11, 2009



Here is beautiful Ally in a photo taken by Rhonda. She cut the 11 inches from her hair to give to locks of love. We have been having fun playing with her new short haircut. Also, Ally recently took the ALL (Advanced Placement) test (4 hours!)and passed with flying colors. She has been officially enrolled in the ALL class for 3rd grade. She is so excited! If ever there was a kid who loved school...

10 comments:

Mustang Suzie said...

Yay, Ally! I am so proud of you. I'm also glad you love school. Only good things can come from that. I think you will enjoy your new class very much. Good job! And I love your hair :-).

Wrangler Ron said...

Ally you are one very special, smart, and gifted girl. One big HIGH FIVE from me!! Congratulations for doing so very well in school. As Grandma Sue said only good things will come of that. Keep it up.
And, as proud of you as I am for what you're accomplishing in school, I think one of your best gifts is that great big tender heart of yours. Love you.

coryshay said...

Way to go Ally! I hope you're feeling better! It's strange that we work together but I never ever see you...hope things are good.

Ashlee said...

Way to go Ally! I did the ALL progam in grade school and loved it. Love the new doo too!

Stephanie said...

What a smart girl! She must get it from her mom and dad. The haircut looks great.

rhondas view said...

i'm so proud of her- and the least bit surprised that she did so well. yay ally!
and...i think that picture of her is adorable. :)

Dani said...

Congrats Ally!! She told us at Kimmy's party, and she looked so happy!! I am so happy for her! I'm sure it will be a great experience. I love her hair too!!

rochelle said...

Yay Ally! And I agree, very cute hair cut.
Candice- for some reason, I didn't see your other posts before this, so it was good to catch up on them, and I hope you are feeling tons better now!

Juli Chan said...

Congrats Ally; we're excited for you. Also, LOVE your new hair!

Elisa said...

ok, its been WAY too long since I've been on your blog and I don't know why!! I just realized its not on my list of people I love! I shall add it. Ally is getting so grown up... I can't believe how little she was when I first did her hair! I'm thrilled she loves school so much, I can only hope for the same with my children. I hear you have been sick and I'm so so sorry. But I'm oh so happy for you at the same time!! I hope you are getting through your days!!