WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

5 comments:

mattyanddeidre said...

You look so beautiful Candice! Congratulations on graduating!

rochelle said...

Way cute photos! We're sorry we missed your special day but are so excited for you! Congratulations!

Mustang Suzie said...

Candice, again I am so proud of you. It was a beautiful day and you looked beautiful and very happy. Congrats again. Love you tons. Looking forward to some fun time together.

Michelle Starrs said...

Congrats! You look so happy :)
p.s. Ally's hair is way cute

coryshay said...

Great photos!! Congratulations on enduring to the end!! It feels good to wear that hood after you've worked so hard!! I can't believe how old Ally looks! Congrats again!