WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Tuesday, May 05, 2009



What a fun and busy week we have planned! I am participating in my MFA graduation ceremony on Friday (yea!!), and Dan and Cindy are coming to celebrate with us! My parents, Dan and Cindy, perhaps BJ and Dani's family and grandparents Holbrook might be coming too. We are having lunch at the Joseph Smith building (one of my favorite places to go) and then we are off to the Fine Arts graduation.

In other news, Dani and I have accomplished the impossible. Literally. We arranged for busses to come to Foothill and Scera Park elementary schools for transporting 300-350 kids to see URB. I was told that this was impossible because of the timing of it all, but we persevered and won!! Yea for us. A public thanks for Dani for her help with all of it--it really wasn't easy.

6 comments:

Mustang Suzie said...

I am so proud of you, Candice. What a great accomplishment. It will be fun to celebrate!

Wonderful about the school kids being able to see the ballet. Such a great "arts" education experience for them and fun for the girls to have their friends there.

Dani said...

Yay for graduation!! You did it!! Happy, happy day!!

As for the school show, you did the hard part... but I was glad to help where I could! Kimmy might get to perform for it after all. They called yesterday and said that one of the girls might not be able to make the school show. Same with Marissa. We should know soon.

Love ya, and looking forward to Friday!

Michelle Starrs said...

CONGRATS!!! i am so happy for you :) :)

Wrangler Ron said...

Today was the big day for Candice and it all went very well. We had a great time at lunch and enjoyed the graduation program as well. And Candice looked, well, beautiful. It was a great day.

rhondas view said...

what a wonderful thing! whoo hooooo! i'm so proud of you- big hugs and loves sis :)

Nate and Amy said...

Congratulations Candice. What an accomplishment!

Nate