WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Odds and Ends

Whew. I think we have got our condo rented out. We have two parties coming to look on Saturday, both willing to sign the year lease, both sound really good. One particularly sounded excited about the condo. Our outgoing leasees really enjoyed living there, and that was certainly good to hear. I have still got a lot to learn about the whole property management thing, but I am actually enjoying the process. Albeit, there is stress involved.

The kids are enjoying their summer: ballet, tennis, soccer and swimming. Pretty good stuff. Trying to keep them busy so they don't realize how often I don't feel well. As you can see, I have 16 weeks still to go. I should also apologize for not being super social online or off, I forsee that as happened with the prior two pregnancies I will return to normal as soon as baby Will arrives (knock on wood). As happy as I am to look forward to the blessing of Will's arrival, I also look forward to not having the normal aches and pains associated with pregnancy, the abnormal aches and pains associated with my pregnancy, and the fact that I tend to be anxious and depressed during pregnancy. The anti-social part stems from not wanting to share with others the fact that that is really all I want to talk about! Hmmm, perhaps OCD during pregnancy too? Well, there are plenty of examples to show that I am frequently OCD. :)

Anyway, here is to also hoping that normal summer weather returns soon. While I appreciate the cooler weather (and I do), Andy and the kids would like to spend some time at Seven Peaks. Oh, and one more thing...we have decided to take a vacation this summer. Cindymom used her very good powers of persuasion, and we are going to Washington and to Whistler, Canada. My family is very excited to visit Cows Ice Cream, Whistler Mountain, and play with family. The entire family (excepting Joey--who is unable to leave his military obligations) will be there, including Annie and David from London, and Shelly and her brand-new baby boy, Ray.

We also got to spend some time with Amy and Nate and their family this week. They are in Utah visiting with the Bullock family, but as always were able to spend time with us as well. Just love those guys!

3 comments:

Juli Chan said...

I am so glad that you get to come to Whistler! My girls were so excited to have the girl cousins come:) Oh, and I love your name choice for the baby boy!!!

Mustang Suzie said...

Oh my gosh! Lots has happened while I've been gone. Hope the rental worked out. Love the baby furniture and camera. And I have complete confidence in YOU that everything will turn out great. When are you going on your trip? I'll have to talk to you as soon as I get back from Texas--Love you, Mom :-)

Dani said...

Ugh, I can SO relate to the pregnancy woes. Just hearing you talk brings back too many yucky memories. Hang in there!

Good luck with the condo too. I'll let you know what Brooke says about the cleaning as soon as I can get a hold of her.