WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Friday, July 10, 2009

Hey All!

Ally just got her hair done with Liza. It turned out so cute. He are a couple of photos of the girls doing what they do best--hamming it up!

It has been a busy couple of days! I just got called to be the Activity Day leader, we went to the Bean Museum--I actually know the Bean family in WA--for a scavenger hunt. The kids had a great time. Following the photos of the girls, are photos from the Bean Museum.








4 comments:

Mustang Suzie said...

Wow, Ally's hair grows fast, but I love the new "do!" Looks like all the girls had a great time too at the Bean Museum. You have a lot of girls in your group. Do you have a partner? Great pix, Candice and thanks again for lunch yesterday. We loved being with you and Mandy.

Dani said...

Cute hair and cute girls! I think Activity Days would be a great calling. Especially since you can do it with Ally! Super fun!

Ashlee said...

So cute! What a fun new calling!

I don't get a lot of chances to get on the computer here but I had fun just now catching up on your blog. Your preggo pic was so sweet. I loved it!

rhondas view said...

i LOVE the pic of the two girls together... and what a FUN activity for the girls to do. i had this calling and loved it- i bet you will too!