This morning Ally was talking about all the words she could think of to say "bum". She listed all the words her friends say like: toukis, toushy, derierre, bum, and backside.
Manda says, "Well, it is my LEGACY!!!"
The other night Ally and Manda performed The Nutcracker for Andy, Will and me. They made posters, programs, and flyers. They choreographed, set lights, coordinated costumes, and made sets--even a growing tree!!
At the end, I asked Manda what her choreography was about. She said, "Well, I am a Chinese Munchkin!!"
And then, yesterday I came to Manda's class to give her spotlight. When I got there I found her in timeout. I whispered to her asking why she was there. She said, "My voice is too loud. But I will be a good singer, right?"
I wish that when I got into trouble as a kid, I would have had her enthusiasm!
Candy Jar (2018) Online-Film HD - AMAZING
6 years ago



3 comments:
So cute and fun! Glad you are keeping track of all this!
Too Cute. Manda's got gumption, gotta hand it to her. :) -Johanna&Tal Wagstaff
What a cute and spunky girl. Love her attitude!
Post a Comment