WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Thank You!!!

I have the sweetest family and friends!  I have received phone calls and lots of support through comments.  Thank you!!! 

UPDATE:  Some of you know that Will has had RSV and has gone to the outpatient respiratory therapist.  He is doing great--fighting like a champ.  I am sure he is on the mend.  The girls are now healthy and back at school.  Andy will get his tonsils out/deviated septum fixed in a couple to three weeks--we know that won't be fun, but it will be a lot better than what he has dealt with for a very long time!  We hope it will end his continual sore throat, snoring, etc.  And as for me, vindication has its rewards. :)  I am trying to rest and take care--insert gaffaw here--I am back on my thyroid and have started my prescription vitamin D.  I will let you know how the next tests fare. 

Everyone has their turn at this.  I have been around enough and long enough to know that.  I hope that if any of you find yourselves in need of an ear, please let me know. 

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so sorry that your family has had so many trials. RSV is awful. My sister had it and our experience at Timpanogos Regional was not very good. After a week they sent her to Primarys which took care of it in one day. I hope all continues to go better

Ashlee said...

Oh! What a lot to deal with at one time! We'll keep you in our prayers.

Mustang Suzie said...

Love you tons!