WELCOME TO BYUCOUGARLADYUTE

This site is for sharing and recording the life of the "never know what will happen next" Taylor Family.

Why do we call it BYUCOUGARLADYUTE? Simple. Andy's blood runs very true blue, very BYU. Mine? Well, it runs purple. Over five years ago, we decided to go back to school. Andy to BYU and an MBA, and I went to the U for an MFA.

Mostly this blog is about our kids: Ally, Manda and Will!

Ally and Mandy

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Trip to Washington 2010, Part I

3 comments:

Mustang Suzie said...

Love the pics!!! You can post more and more and more! Glad you had a chance to relax and enjoy Washington and the things you never got to do up there. Also very fun for the girls to hang out with cousins and friends. You look beautiful in these photos Candice!

Matt and Kristine said...

Looks like a fun trip, and the girl cousins getting to play together... that is perfect!! I have soooo many memories of the "girl cousins" playing together in my generation. Truly, we were best friends. Will is gorgeous!! I love his bright eyes and big smile. Ally is looking more and more grown up- totally a pre-teen beauty with golden blonde hair. I am so glad you had a fun few weeks there, and having you around, I am sure, was a blast for Cindy and Christy too, just what they needed.:-)

Christy said...

I MISS YOU ALL!!!!