So I am beginning a youtube account. Should've done it previously. But will post some of the girls dancing at their center stage concert. Ally had the time of her life. It is clear she is happy at CS and loves this dancing arena rather than ballet productions. I am cool with that, she looked beautiful. Manda had one mishap--she was too tired by the time she got on stage and missed her walk-over. She came off stage to me saying, "I am so embarrassed!!!" I hugged her and told her about the time I had a horrible show...(mom, remember the URB do-your-own-choreography when I was 13?) Anyway, told her about that awful experience and what Jackie said to me. She said she was glad that I had had a terrible show because she knew it would only help me in the long run by more hard work, focus and desire to succeed. I had a great year after that. And so will Amanda. Her other piece went really well...she is a beautiful girl!!
Oh, on the funny side, I had to learn new hairdos for the show. After doing Manda's poof thing she looked in the mirror and said, "Poofection, Mommie!!!
Candy Jar (2018) Online-Film HD - AMAZING
6 years ago



1 comments:
They were so cute and dance well! It was a fun show. I'm already a youtuber :) so looking forward to seeing your videos.
And yes I remember that "horrible" performance. You were so mad! Love you!
Post a Comment