The competition I entered did not go my way. There are many things I could say about it, but won't. Let's just say that it ranked up there with my 13-year-old URB experience I spoke of earlier. Tho, I really liked most of my work. It was a difficult piece and we simply ran out of time to get it where it needed to be. But on the bright side, I am newly inspired to have a great year--full of connecting through workshops and classes, full of opportunity to choreograph more, and to re-emerge as an honest to goodness artist. A blue day can turn into a bright year--thankfully!!!
Candy Jar (2018) Online-Film HD - AMAZING
6 years ago



3 comments:
I thought your piece was fine! All 4 of the professional level choreographies were well done and, in my opinion, pretty much all at the same level. They were just so different from each other... I'm sure it became about preferred aesthetic for each judge.
Candice, it was so creative and different. I'm sure you'll have it refined to your own expectations with time. It's such a great idea! Don't give up on it!
Sorry to hear it didn't go your way. For what it's worth I thought it was amazing and it totally blew me away. David too, he kept telling me.
Post a Comment